Frequently Asked Questions
Need help? Be sure to email our Support Team if you need further assistance!
A: In order to download the certificate in Safari follow these steps.
1- Go to Safari’s menu and click Preferences. See the image below.
2- Go to ‘File download location’ and set the download location as ‘Ask for each download.’
3- Go to the ‘My Courses’ page inside of Fullstaq Marketer and click ‘Expland All'.
4 - Scroll down the certificate you want to print and click on the certificate icon.
5 - When the download location and Save As box pop up, delete the HTML at the end of the certificate name and choose the location where you would like the certificate to save.
Done! Your certificate can now be found wherever you chose to download it.
A: Your username is the email address. If you have multiple email addresses, determine which email address has been receiving your course emails and use that email address to log in.
If you still can’t figure out your username, click on “Contact Us“ and send customer service an email.
Once you click on ‘Lost Password’ it will lead you to a page that asks for your Username. Enter your Username (the email you use to log into the site) and click the ‘Get New Password’ button.
Next, go to your email. There you will find an email inviting you to reset your password. Click the link in that email and change your password.
A: You can see your progress in two places:
- You can log into the course and look at the sidebar titled ‘Progress Bar’.
- You can also go to ‘My Courses’ under the ‘Members’ menu header. Scroll to the middle of the page and click on ‘Expand All’. This will show you the progress for all of your courses.
A: Badges are the digital achievements awarded when you complete a lesson or course. Lesson badges are found in ‘My Achievements’ under the ‘Members’ header.
Course badges are awarded when you complete a course.
A: To download your certificate, log into Fullstaq Marketer and follow the steps below:
- Select ‘My Courses’ from the ‘Members’ drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the middle of the page and click on ‘Expand All’. This will show you the progress for all of your courses.
- Scroll down the certificate you want to print.
- Click on the certificate icon.